Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Love Part II

Realise this now my dear girl
Before it is too late

Love cares
And imposters in the name of love dont.

Love will visit you for sure
When you are truely ready for it

But first nurture and nourish your soul
And accept yourself on the whole

Learn to love yourself so much
That never again will you let yourself be used

Learn to respect yourself so much
That you will attract those who respect you

Throw away needs for attention and sympathy
You dont need those props
For they make you desperate and needy
And you will attract only frogs

Smile, relax and know this for sure
Its the love you give yourself
Which comes back to you through others

Finally remember forever that
the rule of the game is to
Learn to love yourself first
Before you love another.

1 Comments:

Anonymous The Beast said...

Love. Such a beautiful thing ever happened in my life.

3:16 PM, July 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home