Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Friday, November 11, 2005

Its the final countdown

Its 12:30 am and i am sitting here alone and typing..what i don't know.

I heard this song in radio just now-Its the final countdown, we'r leaving together...

I felt something strange as if i am going to die. I may never come back on this earth ever again.

But i am leaving alone:(

I don't have any broad shoulders to rest my head on.
I don't have a pair of strong arms to embrace me tight and rock me.
I don't have eyes which long for me or lips which crave to touch my skin.

Its the final countdown, we'r leaving together...
me and my fantasies

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home