Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Friday, November 11, 2005

I just wanna feel real love

I am not able to sleep, i have got cramps in my legs.

I ate bread-butter again with potatoe chips ....shit this can kill me. Why do i eat such rotton stuff?

I ate it out of desperation. My leg is aching and i am not getting sleep.

But what the fuck! I don't need to feel so bad at all because i don't have a man who loves me enough the way i want him to and who won't hurt me ever.

Because i just remembered my grandmom. She had given me socks to wear if my legs pain and i am putting them on.

I guess that is love. My grandmother loves me and my late grandfather adores me and is crazy about me.

So, there i have two wonderful people in this world, who will never hurt me and will always really love me.

And i know there is this unknown face which i see in the sky, he bends down and kisses my forehead so often...

4 Comments:

Blogger NYC TAXI SHOTS said...

anu i love you

5:14 AM, November 11, 2005  
Blogger anu said...

oh j, i am touched..

you patiently listen to all my ramblings and never judge me.

hugs to you j

8:16 AM, November 11, 2005  
Blogger NYC TAXI SHOTS said...

who am i to judge just keep being yourself anu you will make someone very happy

5:31 PM, November 11, 2005  
Blogger anu said...

:) huuuuugs j

Thank you my dear friend

11:05 PM, November 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home