Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

I admit

I admit defeat to my feelings
I admit that i fell in love
I admit i am vulnerable to the people i love
I admit i am tough with those who love me
as i know they love me too much to retaliate.

I admit that i lose control
I admit that i cry
I admit that i put on a brave face
though i am trembling inside at times.

I admit that i love wild sex
I admit that i masturbate
I admit that i fantazise a lot
though i have not yet done it in real.

I admit that i want to reach to the sky
I admit that i want to win over the world
I admit that i want to be famous and rich
though i know that at heart i am all this and much more.

I admit that i was real when i thanked everyone for contributing to my life
I admit that i was embarrassed to thank some people who loved me
I admit that i eagerly thanked some others who i really loved
though all they responded back is just nothing more than an "okay"!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home