Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Friday, November 04, 2005

good news at work

I am sitting here nude ... no, i dont have time to masturbate. I am all set to go for a nice warm hot water bath. And i remembered i just needed to write this: My immediate boss Mr P told me yesterday what an excellent documentation i have prepared and sent to LA.

I have been having a tough time at work since last 4 years. I used to be verbally abused by a guy (my immediate supervisor) and i would spend all my nights at work crying and not eating food nor drinking water. I think this was one of the reasons of my kidney failure.

This Jan 05 i was taken out of that dept and i am working with a new CFO-NN (who joined about the same time) and a new boss P on the project of SOX - Sarbanes Oxley Act.

Since then i have had a very peaceful environment to unleash my originality and creativity. And i am doing really well guys. Kudos to me *pats myself on my back*

I have even made a presentation to George in Los Angeles (LA) and sent an entire case-study on how we are going to implement SOX in India. Mr P said yesterday "i could not help but tell you anu what an excellent documentation you have prepared."

If i sit to write any more: my rickshaw driver will start buzzing me on the phone. And i could also feel horny since being nude tends me make me feel horny and kinky.

So i better rush for bath...life is really nice. Next when i get some time, i will speak about the role of Seth - an entity which is a medium which helps you to connect with yourself and create your own reality.

Till then, seeya running nude into my bathroom

6 Comments:

Blogger NYC TAXI SHOTS said...

did you say you had pictures of you posted i can t find them feeling any better today p.s. stay out of abusive situations

3:57 PM, November 04, 2005  
Blogger anu said...

did i say that j? i dont think so.
I said pple told me i look gorgeous.

Stay out of abusive situations in what context?

hows driving around in ny? i know a friend who stays in manhattan park avenue..u know that place?

9:33 PM, November 04, 2005  
Blogger NYC TAXI SHOTS said...

i could never work a job were people are allowed to fuck with me i quess no pictures glad your feeling better

11:01 PM, November 04, 2005  
Blogger anu said...

yup J :)

Are u tired of reading my blog...i just go on and on. I have no clue sometimes what i am writing but i always have so much to say..sigh

3:09 AM, November 05, 2005  
Blogger NYC TAXI SHOTS said...

keep writing

6:50 PM, November 05, 2005  
Blogger anu said...

anything for a taxi ride ;-)

6:53 PM, November 05, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home