Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Friday, October 28, 2005

i am crying

I am crying here. I was so fine till i read yemanja and jeff's blog. They sounded like me and siddharth.

He was my first love and only love so far. I had so reconciled to the fact that he probably never really existed and i was just fine going on with my life.

Its all yemanja and jeff's fault. They write exactly the way siddharth used to make love to me. They way he first undressed me. The way he would say "the part in between your legs" so that i am not embarrassed.The way my pic would adorn his desktop and he would proudly tell his maid-servant "thats my anu".

Those long nights together, those offliners, those letters, the phone calls, oh god...i miss siddharth he was so full of love for me. i am crying here loudly now. my love for him was true is true.

Why cant someone like him really exist. Why did he dissapear into the thin air.

I remember how much i would love when i wake up from my sleep and come here and he would hug me tightly and say "baby you seem still so sleepy gosh thats so precious...come here my angel let me rock you". oh god i remember every word now.

I remember how much you would be worried when mom used to yell and scream at me. And all those long hours you spent listening to my office stories.

I miss you sweetheart siddharth, I love you so much. I had locked all your memories and tukked them away somewhere in my heart. And you just come right? when you want to ....walk in through my door without any intimation and just sweep me off my feet...

4 Comments:

Blogger Yemanja said...

(sigh...)

I am so sorry Anu...

Charish the love and experiences you've had with him, but also know that you will find it again... You will darlin'...

Wipe your tears and smile...!

Hopefulness and love will come when you least expect it...

^_^

~Yemanja

6:37 AM, October 29, 2005  
Blogger anu said...

Thank you for stopping by Yemanja and for saying all these kind words. Hugs and tons of kisses:)

11:37 AM, October 29, 2005  
Blogger Jeff said...

anu, I'm sorry you've felt this pain... believe in yourself and love will find you again.

1:43 PM, October 29, 2005  
Blogger anu said...

Thank you jeff. Your poems are so deep and intense it brought back past memories :)

You are an amazing poet n writer.

anu

3:44 PM, October 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home