Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Sunday, October 30, 2005

cocks and pussssssssssssss

I woke up early at 6:00 am today did yoga, eat my breakfast and slept again. Now i have woken up and i am feeling so hornyyyy. My little tight pink pussssssy is throbbing. When i see no one looking at me, i lift my night dress and grab a look naughtily at my hairy tight pussssss.

I even closed my bedroom door on some pretext and stood facing my back to the long mirror lifted my night dress up, pulled down my panties hastily bent and shook my ass like a doggie. I love to see myself doing all this nasty stuff. Take my hands and from either side spread my ass and see my ass crack in the mirror makes my pussssssy leak.

I look at the mirror and pout my lips and say nastily "puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuusy" "i am a pink pussssssssssssssssy". I undress in front of the mirror and sit naked arousing the bitch in me. A naked body can make me go nuts. I press my boobies and crush them with my two hands making fucked up faces. I stand up then and jump shaking my boobs and slaping them. I pull my nipples and make sounds like "ooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaah" laughing like a mad whore in heat.

My favourite position is the indian toilet position. I sit on the bed lift my two legs up and bend my knees and sit with my thighs and legs apart. My boobies hanging from in between two thighs. My pussy lips nastily staring at the mirror. The clit inside shining and wet as i leak. I sit in that position seeing my own fuck hole open and craving for a hard throbbing cock to pierce me.

I love god for he made cocks. I have nasty feelings of the cock. I feel horny imagining the cock is like the shit which comes out of the asshole just that its stuck to a man's body. I just loveeeeeeeee to see a man walking around naked with his cock hanging. God, i swear he looks so vulnerable that i want to go and rape him badly, use him and abuse him. Catch him by his balls and press them. Cup his balls nicely with my palms and rotate them looking at him into his eyes.

I love watchng a cock get hard. AAAAAAAah what a nice horny tickling feeling i get in my puss at that time. It feels like i know all the secrets of this man. I know how he gets seduced. I know where his weakness lies. I know his most secret parts. The look of it...the colour...and of course: the length.HAHA. I feel i have the greatest power in my hand when i have the cock of a man in my hands. I slowly rub the hot rod and he goes uhmmmmmmm and his eye balls start rolling and his hands searching for my tities. I rub it till it gets hard and stands erect.

I look at him with humiliating eyes when i see his cock standing so erect and his balls dangling below filled with rich cum. I ride on him rubbing my leaking pussssssy juice on his balls and cock as he crushes my boobies and pulls my nipples.

By now i am mentally totally fucked up. I scream to him "am i your ranndi" (ranndi is an indian word for a whore, it sounds so crude and bitchy so i love it) it turns me on when i am called a whore a rannndi who gives her cunt to strangers for fun and money. I take his rod in my mouth and lick it like an icecream. I have seen how men look at me when i eat an icecream. I know what they are thinking. Thats exactly how i would be licking their hot throbbing cockkssssss. I purposely let my toungue out and lick it lavishly and make a big O of my lips and eat the top of the icecream and pout my lips.

Now my pusssss is so hot i am going to shake my tities and finger my pusssie and come hard on some nasty hot throbbing rod...its time for the ranndi to come out and take the stage.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are a nasty lil whore that would like to succk my cockand feel it explode in your mouth and after i will rub it on your face

12:36 AM, February 01, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home